You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does it keep asking me to put another payment on the Apple Store when I try to down load a thing I had before it won’t let me download it

When I try to download something I had before on the App Store it won’t let me download it because it keeps asking for a new payment it’s getting on my nerves and plus I use my card and they say it doesn’t work on my phone

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 7:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 7:46 PM

TONY8563 Said:

"Why does it keep asking me to put another payment on the Apple Store when I try to down load a thing I had before it won’t let me download it: When I try to download something I had before on the App Store it won’t let me download it because it keeps asking for a new payment it’s getting on my nerves and plus I use my card and they say it doesn’t work on my phone"

-------

To Download Free Apps:

You need to have at least one Method of Payment assigned to your Apple ID. This is because even free apps have in-app purchases. Its the way it is designed.

Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2023 7:46 PM in response to TONY8563

TONY8563 Said:

"Why does it keep asking me to put another payment on the Apple Store when I try to down load a thing I had before it won’t let me download it: When I try to download something I had before on the App Store it won’t let me download it because it keeps asking for a new payment it’s getting on my nerves and plus I use my card and they say it doesn’t work on my phone"

-------

To Download Free Apps:

You need to have at least one Method of Payment assigned to your Apple ID. This is because even free apps have in-app purchases. Its the way it is designed.

Links:

Why does it keep asking me to put another payment on the Apple Store when I try to down load a thing I had before it won’t let me download it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.