You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way I can boost the battery health

The battery health of my phone is 81%, so I was thinking if there was a way I could boost it

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 11:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 11:33 PM

All rechargeable batteries are consumables and have a limited lifespan – eventually their capacity and performance decline such that they need to be replaced. Battery aging can contribute to changes in iPhone performance. We created this information for those who would like to learn more.

If you have performance issues then get the battery replaced. Before you take a decision to replace the battery read this Apple Article --> iPhone battery and performance - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2023 11:33 PM in response to adebusola112

All rechargeable batteries are consumables and have a limited lifespan – eventually their capacity and performance decline such that they need to be replaced. Battery aging can contribute to changes in iPhone performance. We created this information for those who would like to learn more.

If you have performance issues then get the battery replaced. Before you take a decision to replace the battery read this Apple Article --> iPhone battery and performance - Apple Support (IN)

Is there a way I can boost the battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.