You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone's iCloud Intercepts Apple Configurator

• My iPhone is connected to my iCloud account, Me@MyPersonalDomain.com
  • I need to add iPads to our Apple Business Manager (ABM) account which is MyCompany@CompanyDomain.com.
  • When using Apple Configurator on my phone, Macbooks seem to get added to ABM just fine when I have the Configurator app open.
  • iPads, however, don't.
  • When holding my phone near an iPad with Configurator open, iOS comes up with a popup and asks if I want to add the iPad to Me@MyPersonalDomain.com.

Is there a way to turn off this feature on my iPhone so that it won't try to add devices to my personal account?

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 6:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2023 6:28 AM

Found the solution:

Using the Configurator from a Macbook, doing some configuration mojo in there did the trick. Unfortunately, I don't have any details on that configuration, someone in ABM's support ended up helping me get this sorted.

5 replies

iPhone's iCloud Intercepts Apple Configurator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.