You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is my apple tv invoice

I got a receipt from apple that they charged me for my apple tv subscription but there is no price. How much is it?

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 5:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 11:44 AM

Legitimate invoices from Apple would specify a price or fee. You would receive one invoice for each billing period (usually monthly) per subscription via email.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Additionally, each charge would be specified in your purchase history. View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support. Invoices are also presented there via a link.

That being said, an Apple TV+ subscription costs USD 6.99/m (+ tax where applicable) at this time in the US. It will be different for other countries and other currencies.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 12, 2023 11:44 AM in response to di37

Legitimate invoices from Apple would specify a price or fee. You would receive one invoice for each billing period (usually monthly) per subscription via email.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Additionally, each charge would be specified in your purchase history. View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support. Invoices are also presented there via a link.

That being said, an Apple TV+ subscription costs USD 6.99/m (+ tax where applicable) at this time in the US. It will be different for other countries and other currencies.

where is my apple tv invoice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.