You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is Apple One individual storage use separate from Icloud+ storage?

I currently have Icloud+ 200GB storage plan. I'm going to subscribe to Apple One individual plan, which has only 50 GB storage. I intend to keep both plans. iCloud + cost is only $3, & I don't want the additional features of the family plan or its added cost. How is storage use allocated between the 2? Do I have a total of 250 GB storage?

Thanks for any replies.

Victor

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 10:46 PM

2 replies

Jun 29, 2024 4:00 PM in response to chofat934

I need to only use MS 365 OneDrive that includes photo back up and all backup I need on iPhone. I want to have it on my laptop and purchase from Microsoft but currently can’t run the Microsoft 365 completely because of iCloud backup on both. The OneDrive I purchased on Apple and it’s very good but switching to same and paying both. I want to use only MS 365 OneDrive and what do I do to make it easy and be set up

Is Apple One individual storage use separate from Icloud+ storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.