You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The pictures in my emails do not load after last iOS 16.6 update. How do I fix this??

After the last update, for iOS 16.6, most of my emails stopped loading pictures. Changing the privacy protection didn’t make a difference.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 9:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2024 10:47 AM

After update to IOS 16, my email program would not load images. Please help.

4 replies

Aug 13, 2023 9:21 AM in response to irishk9

Hello irishk9,

We'd be happy to get you headed in the right direction. "If Mail displays a message that it's unable to load remote content privately, you can tap Load Content to display the content." For more information check this out: If you see 'Unable to load remote content privately' at the top of an email - Apple Support

If you need more help, we recommend reaching out to Apple Support: Get Support

Thanks.

Aug 13, 2023 10:44 AM in response to irishk9

Hey there irishk9,

Check to see if troubleshooting this as if you weren't receiving the emails at all helps resolve issues with images not loading: If you can't receive email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Sometimes removing the email account and adding it again can help resolve these types of issues.

Let us know the results.

Kind regards.

The pictures in my emails do not load after last iOS 16.6 update. How do I fix this??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.