You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple was stolen and I need pictures and info on it

My apple old phone was stolen from a truck I can't find it and somehow they unlogged my device from my account?

iPod touch

Posted on Aug 12, 2023 11:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 7:37 PM

Re: "My apple old phone was stolen from a truck I can't find it"

Apple support have an Article online that may be helpful:

What to do: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Also:

You may be able to: Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

and

What to do: If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

Re: "somehow they unlogged my device from my account?"

You can use these tips to avoid scams and learn what to do if you think your Apple ID has been compromised.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Re: "I need pictures and info on it"

How to: Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 14, 2023 7:37 PM in response to Sujey141a

Re: "My apple old phone was stolen from a truck I can't find it"

Apple support have an Article online that may be helpful:

What to do: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Also:

You may be able to: Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

and

What to do: If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

Re: "somehow they unlogged my device from my account?"

You can use these tips to avoid scams and learn what to do if you think your Apple ID has been compromised.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Re: "I need pictures and info on it"

How to: Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

My apple was stolen and I need pictures and info on it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.