You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App is not visible in Local Network settings

Hello,

I have an app which needs to have an access to a Local network, to control an Air handling system.

In Local Network settings app is not visible.

In App settings - Local network settings is not available.

It seems, that I have accidentally clicked "Don' allow" when app asked for access - is there a way to get this question for a second time, or any other solution?

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 7:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 7:06 AM

rytis145 wrote:

Hello, did that - did not help.

Also did a reset of network settings, as well as all other settings. Did not help either.

Check with the app vendor, too. Maybe this isn’t the first time this has happened?

10 replies

Jul 14, 2024 9:19 AM in response to Localnet

Localnet wrote:

Can anyone help me out I need to give permission cctv footage app in local network but app was not showing

If removing the app, checking for and applying the current Apple update, performing a forced restart, and then re-installing the app does not resolve this, then contact the app vendor.

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Given the unfortunate lack of details in the replies here, there can potentially be other issues awaiting here, too. If you are running iOS 9 as shown in the footer of the posting that started off this thread (or pretty much any version earlier the three most recent iOS or iPadOS or macOS versions), I’d expect app-related problems or limits could exist, for instance.

Jul 27, 2024 12:30 PM in response to MarcelTrent88

MarcelTrent88 wrote:

Did you ever find a solution? My phone is connected to 2 unseen apps and resting them or my device doesn’t remove them .

Please start your own question using the Ask the Community link at the top of this page, as this appears to be a different issue. The above threads is about an apps obtaining permission for network access, and not apps somehow unseen, and not about apps not removed by a reset.

Please remember to include a few details in your new posting too, such as which iPhone model, which iOS version, and what app(s). What you’ve already tried (such as that reset) and what then happened might help, too.

App is not visible in Local Network settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.