You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot delete the zoom app

I want to delete the zoom app and I tried in application searching bringing zoom up in search, then including system files and I can select and drag to trash but they won't stay in trash. I tried to delete one at a time and only few went into trash. I saw online Apple had a way to delete zoom but it didn't work. Help

MacBook Air 13″

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 5:10 PM

4 replies

Aug 14, 2023 7:59 AM in response to desireefromo

Hi, are you able to open the Zoom app? If so, start it. The login screen for Zoom should open up. In the top left menu bar you should see:

zoom.us Edit Window Help

Press zoom.us and you'll see various options. The option "Uninstall Zoom" should appear below "Check for Updates..." and above "Join Meeting..." Click uninstall zoom and follow through the uninstall process. If it doesn't work, tell us why.

cannot delete the zoom app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.