You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When using my fairly new Mac Mini M2 with a bluetooth keyboard, it returns a y when i tzpe a Z.

I was using Bluetooth keyboards, both Apple and another brand, and when they weren't working properly, I dragged out an old Apple USB keyboard and plugged it in. It is making the same mistakes. Since it is a problem across all tzpes of kezboards, Iäm assuming it is not a kezboard problem. Any input on how to fix this? Using Ventura 13.4.1. Most of the other kezs seem OK )mistakes are not tzpos=. All advice is appreciated. P.S. It happened suddenlz. All was well, then it wasnät!

Mac mini (M2, 2023)

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 9:25 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

When using my fairly new Mac Mini M2 with a bluetooth keyboard, it returns a y when i tzpe a Z.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.