You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have problem with Siri in IOS 16.6 it is all the time changing from HEBREW to ENGLISH, time to time… what can i do to solve that?

i’m changing my siri to HEBREW with voice number 2, it is working just fine and after 3-4 hours siri start to speak english and not Hebrew, and when i’m going to the setting of siri it show that siri is on english!

I’m fixing the setting again… after few hours again!!

I did not found any solution for it.

Im using IPHONE 14 pro max with the latest IOS 16.6

Thanks

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 9:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 11:06 PM

If your iPhone is managed/administered by an Organisation / Corporate/enterprise and if they have installed Device Management Profile then these links will help you.

If your iPhone is individually owned and you have installed an app which prompted you to install a profile then these may help you.

Otherwise, these will be for academic purposes only

Get started with a supervised iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

Install a configuration profile on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation/enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation/enterprise / School Management.

If you have installed any profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

If you want to turn on SSL trust for that certificate, go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. Under "Enable full trust for root certificates," turn on trust for the certificate. Apple recommends deploying certificates via Apple Configurator or Mobile Device Management (MDM).

Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS ...

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 16, 2023 11:06 PM in response to benny.davidovich2

If your iPhone is managed/administered by an Organisation / Corporate/enterprise and if they have installed Device Management Profile then these links will help you.

If your iPhone is individually owned and you have installed an app which prompted you to install a profile then these may help you.

Otherwise, these will be for academic purposes only

Get started with a supervised iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

Install a configuration profile on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Is this your corporate iPhone? Do you have any profile installed by your corporate / organisation/enterprise / School Management then please contact the system administrator of your corporate / organisation/enterprise / School Management.

If you have installed any profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...

If you want to turn on SSL trust for that certificate, go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. Under "Enable full trust for root certificates," turn on trust for the certificate. Apple recommends deploying certificates via Apple Configurator or Mobile Device Management (MDM).

Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS ...

Aug 16, 2023 11:06 PM in response to benny.davidovich2

Smart Phones neither have the intelligence nor the hostility. Hence we need to look at our device settings and the way we synchronize our smartphones with Mac/PC/iCloud and share our valuable data with friends and family members.

If you feel an unauthorized person/app is remotely accessing, controlling, or monitoring your device, then that is possible only if you have done one or more of the following Don'ts...

1. Don't hand over an iPhone to kids or to a stranger without Enabling Guided Access
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jailbreak
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device
  5. Don't give in to Phishing
  6. Don't plug in your device for charging your device in Airports, Public Transport, or public places, and trust the device. Beware of Juice Jacking. (Especially in India)
  7. Don't leave your iPhone unlocked and unattended in public places like offices, schools, malls, etc.

If one of the above is true then quickly change the Apple ID Password and Return iPhone settings to their defaults.

i have problem with Siri in IOS 16.6 it is all the time changing from HEBREW to ENGLISH, time to time… what can i do to solve that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.