You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Even after entering a valid serial number, why it is saying that "Please enter a valid serial number ?

Even after entering a valid serial number, why it is saying that "Please enter a valid serial number ?

my serial number is 351467535465237.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 8:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2023 9:39 PM

bishal14 Said:

"How can i find the real serial number then ? my phone is switched off and i am unable to turn on. how can i get serial number without turning phone on ?"

-------

Find the Device Details:

If signed in to your Apple ID, then they'd show up in your device list. Click on the device to find the Serial Number (along with other device specs) Go Here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 16, 2023 9:39 PM in response to bishal14

bishal14 Said:

"How can i find the real serial number then ? my phone is switched off and i am unable to turn on. how can i get serial number without turning phone on ?"

-------

Find the Device Details:

If signed in to your Apple ID, then they'd show up in your device list. Click on the device to find the Serial Number (along with other device specs) Go Here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

Aug 16, 2023 9:06 PM in response to bishal14

bishal14 Said:

"Even after entering a valid serial number, why it is saying that "Please enter a valid serial number ?"

-------

Get the Correct Serial Number:

That's not the format of an Apple devices' Serial Number. The Serial Number is alphanumeric. So, go here to find the correct one: Find the serial number of your Apple product - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.