You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My account disabled in the itunes and app store

When I try to get help from apple support, apple support does not help me. I can't download any apps from the app store and I can't change your country.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 8:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 2:56 PM

First thing you will have to do is cancel your Telegram subscription and/or wait for the subscription to run out if it has been cancelled already. As you are now aware you cannot change countries in order to download from a different App Store and this is fraud. Apple requires or identity and country of origin for any purchase and now they cannot confirm your identity or where you are located. The actions may have prevented you the ability to reactivate your account, but only Apple would be the ones to decide that using the support number you had already used. If they are unwilling to help, then that is there decision and you will have to move on.

As WheelieNick stated, it may come down to creating a new Apple ID with your current location and payment method that confirms your location. You will lose any apps/music that was created with the previous Apple ID, but you should just chalk it up as a lesson learned and start fresh.

13 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 17, 2023 2:56 PM in response to xumar

First thing you will have to do is cancel your Telegram subscription and/or wait for the subscription to run out if it has been cancelled already. As you are now aware you cannot change countries in order to download from a different App Store and this is fraud. Apple requires or identity and country of origin for any purchase and now they cannot confirm your identity or where you are located. The actions may have prevented you the ability to reactivate your account, but only Apple would be the ones to decide that using the support number you had already used. If they are unwilling to help, then that is there decision and you will have to move on.

As WheelieNick stated, it may come down to creating a new Apple ID with your current location and payment method that confirms your location. You will lose any apps/music that was created with the previous Apple ID, but you should just chalk it up as a lesson learned and start fresh.

Aug 17, 2023 8:23 AM in response to xumar

Using the link that was viewed on the top of the page is the only way that your account can be enabled. You said they did not help you, but apparently there is a problem with the country/region with your account that needs to be resolved. What problems are you having when attempting to change the region? To do that you will need to follow this support article. You cannot have any balance on your account and all subscriptions must be cancelled first, which may mean you need to wait until the subscription period ends.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Apr 2, 2024 7:32 AM in response to Omowumisharon

Omowumisharon wrote:

My Telegram and Facebook messenger was disabled on Apple store and itunes
please how can I reactivate it

Per Apple: If you see a message that says your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store, contact Apple Support for help. 

Nobody here can help with that, and nothing you can do will clear that, other than a discussion directly with Apple.

Aug 17, 2023 8:53 AM in response to xumar

xumar wrote:

When I try to get help from apple support, apple support does not help me. I can't download any apps from the app store and I can't change your country.

What has Apple told you?

Which country is set with the Apple ID, which country is your payment card in, and which country is your most common network location? If these don’t all align, you can have issues with Apple App Store and iTunes Store purchases.

There can also be trade restrictions including embargoed and sanctioned countries or regions, and sanctioned and denied persons.

And changing countries or regions requires all subscriptions associated with the Apple ID to have ended, or to be explicitly terminated by Apple.

Aug 17, 2023 12:08 PM in response to xumar

xumar wrote:

I changed my country to Turkey to buy telegram premium. My real country is Azerbaijan and my apple id was opened in Azerbaijan. And after buying premium, the problem arose. Now I can't change the country. I can't download apps from the app store, apple help doesn't help me either.

Which is what would be expected here, as your Apple ID is now set to Türkiye and presumably with an active subscription, and that active subscription will block country changes.

You can ask the third-party app developer to add app support in Azerbaijan, or cancel Telegram and request Apple purge that subscription (if they’re willing) and then use a different communications app that is available in Azerbaijan, of course.

If you have no active subscriptions, then there’s something else blocking the switch, whether that’s the payment card or shipping address, or simply that you’ve somehow triggered Apple’s fraud detection by swapping countries without, well, without actually swapping countries.

My account disabled in the itunes and app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.