You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple expands tools to help businesses connect with customers. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Larger text I don’t see good and I need larger letters for be able to see better.

I need larger text and bolder letters 

Posted on Aug 18, 2023 10:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2023 1:48 PM

You have a number of options under Settings > Accessibility. Apple products are all designed to assist people with a wide range of visual impairments.

You might want to start with the basics. Open the Settings app and select Accessibility. When the Accessibility panel loads, choose Display & Text Size. There is a simple toggle for "Larger Text." By default, this is disabled. Toggle the switch to on.

If this is not large enough, you may want to explore the options in Settings > Accessibility > Zoom. For some users, Zoom can be confusing. However, it you need to enlarge your focus area, this is the option you would like.

Hope this is helpful,

Reid

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 18, 2023 1:48 PM in response to Ampman2

You have a number of options under Settings > Accessibility. Apple products are all designed to assist people with a wide range of visual impairments.

You might want to start with the basics. Open the Settings app and select Accessibility. When the Accessibility panel loads, choose Display & Text Size. There is a simple toggle for "Larger Text." By default, this is disabled. Toggle the switch to on.

If this is not large enough, you may want to explore the options in Settings > Accessibility > Zoom. For some users, Zoom can be confusing. However, it you need to enlarge your focus area, this is the option you would like.

Hope this is helpful,

Reid

Larger text I don’t see good and I need larger letters for be able to see better.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.