You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Card was charged in advance? But requested more $

I was told a certain price, but charged another

Posted on Aug 18, 2023 12:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2023 2:50 PM

So, contact the hotel or the company you booked through and paid. If you paid at the hotel during check-in, dispute with booking company. If neither hotel or booking company will honor your price, then dispute with bank that issued the credit card/payment method.

I’ve had similar issues when I’ve booked through hotels.com and they’ve always come through for me. I can’t guarantee you’ll have the same experience.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 18, 2023 2:50 PM in response to kantekeier

So, contact the hotel or the company you booked through and paid. If you paid at the hotel during check-in, dispute with booking company. If neither hotel or booking company will honor your price, then dispute with bank that issued the credit card/payment method.

I’ve had similar issues when I’ve booked through hotels.com and they’ve always come through for me. I can’t guarantee you’ll have the same experience.

My Apple Card was charged in advance? But requested more $

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.