You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in the apple store i found apps macOS Ventura version and it's say what that apps working with compatibility to macOS 10.12 and later ! when i trying to download that apps the my iMac i see the message, Update not found !

When i trying to download apps from app store macOS Ventura version 13.5.1 to my iMac , i see massage "Update not found" the requested version of macOS is not available . But it's says what macOS Ventura version 13.5.1 has "Compatibility for macOS 10.12 or later" version . So my iMac has Catalina 10.15.7 version which is match your requirements! can you support with that .

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 19, 2023 9:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2023 9:33 PM

Ventura requires a 2017 or later iMac.

macOS Ventura is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

3 replies

in the apple store i found apps macOS Ventura version and it's say what that apps working with compatibility to macOS 10.12 and later ! when i trying to download that apps the my iMac i see the message, Update not found !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.