You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't send emails from aol account

I can't send outgoing emails AOL account on my I phone 14. When I send outgoing email it ends up in draft file. Help, please. If I delete aol account I would lose all previous emails, I guess.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 12:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 2:14 PM

planediva wrote:

I can't send outgoing emails AOL account on my I phone 14. When I send outgoing email it ends up in draft file. Help, please. If I delete aol account I would lose all previous emails, I guess.

Your emails should still be on AOL server.

If you feel it will delete then contact AOl on what steps you should be doing to correct the issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 20, 2023 2:14 PM in response to planediva

planediva wrote:

Your emails should still be on AOL server.

If you feel it will delete then contact AOl on what steps you should be doing to correct the issue.

Can't send emails from aol account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.