You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE 14 PRO MAX GREEN SCREEN

I am currently facing an issue with my iPhone 14 Pro Max where the screen has turned solid green. Although I do not have Apple cover/Apple care+ at the moment, my phone is still under warranty (says till October 2023). Unfortunately, I am currently on holiday and not in my home country.

I have been using my phone without any problems until this sudden screen change. Surprisingly, I can still receive and make calls, and I can see the pictures I take on my MacBook (through iCloud). However, this green screen problem has left me at a loss for words, and I am in desperate need of assistance.

I am unsure whether this issue is related to software or hardware, and I am wondering if Apple covers such problems under warranty. Should I consider seeking help from a third-party service provider? Unfortunately, I will be stranded for the next three weeks.

If anyone has experienced a similar issue or has any advice, I would greatly appreciate your input. Please share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below. Your assistance would be invaluable during this challenging time.

Thank you in advance for your support.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 11:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 9:43 AM

I am also having this problem and nothing solved. I am extremely disappointed from apple

Similar questions

4 replies

IPHONE 14 PRO MAX GREEN SCREEN

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.