You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have done all of the necessary steps to connect my Bluetooth Mouse to my Mac, but still can't connect. I tried the Mouse on my old Mac and it worked fine. Are there any other things I can do to fix this problem?

I opened Bluetooth Settings, turned Bluetooth on, clicked on Connect, and Mac didn't go to the password window. I attempted this on my old Mac, and it worked as expected. Is there some special thing I can do to restore this, or is my new Mac broken? BTW -- I have been using this mouse on my new Mac for months.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 2:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 3:30 PM

Depending on what Bluetooth Mouse is being used - you may have to Disassociate the Mouse ( Forget ) from 1 computer to be able to Pair it to the Other Computer

Additional information from Apple on this issue

If you can't connect your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad to your Mac - Apple Support (CA)

Similar questions

1 reply

I have done all of the necessary steps to connect my Bluetooth Mouse to my Mac, but still can't connect. I tried the Mouse on my old Mac and it worked fine. Are there any other things I can do to fix this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.