You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iPhone and then I try to log into Apple ID, I'm asked for a verification code texted to me

I have lost my iphone and have my that sim number with me in which my icloud account is and I have forgotten my icloud password as I proceed to recover my icloud password by clicking on forgot password it takes me to the box where I have to verify my phone number as it's mentioned on above I have that same number but as I put my number it shows ( This phone number is invalid ) so now what can i do to get access to my icloud account from where I can be able to find my phone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 3:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 3:04 PM

You don't need a code just to use Find My (but you will for any other access to your Apple ID). You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find (note that this only works with /find in the address as shown).

Also see the following Apple articles for information about lost or stolen iPhones or iPads: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 22, 2023 3:04 PM in response to MosaibBaloch

You don't need a code just to use Find My (but you will for any other access to your Apple ID). You can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find (note that this only works with /find in the address as shown).

Also see the following Apple articles for information about lost or stolen iPhones or iPads: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

I lost my iPhone and then I try to log into Apple ID, I'm asked for a verification code texted to me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.