You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't access my Apple Music Library after resubscribing

I had a library of numerous albums on Apple Music but I unsubscribed for some time. I resubscribed tonight with the same AppleID but the albums I saved have disappeared. I had done this before (unsubscribing and resubscribing) and then I had the access to all my previous library. But this time, all seems to have erased.

I want to know how to recover those and if I can't, I need a specific reason Why?.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 10:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 11:55 PM

Hi,

When you unsubscribe from Apple Music you lose access to music obtained from your subscription. Usually Apple will keep your music library for up to 30 days after expiry to allow for late renewals. You will have to start from scratch. Previous iTunes Store purchases may be available for re-download.

Jim

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 24, 2023 11:55 PM in response to anirban12k

Hi,

When you unsubscribe from Apple Music you lose access to music obtained from your subscription. Usually Apple will keep your music library for up to 30 days after expiry to allow for late renewals. You will have to start from scratch. Previous iTunes Store purchases may be available for re-download.

Jim

I can't access my Apple Music Library after resubscribing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.