You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

have apple care made a claim 7 days pass and still no phone csll or email stating stating they have my repacement iphone

I’ve called customer support because I need his phone its Business iPhone there are supposed to replace the whole iPhone13 pro now a week has gone by and still nothing customer care doesn’t know where it is and it’s starting to get frustrating . I used to like apples customer service but now I’m having second thoughts. This is ridiculous. You know they have other iPhones that are exactly like mine, but maybe a different colour and they won’t do it and it’s their fault for taking so long

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 3:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 6:00 PM

Gabanator Said:

"have apple care made a claim 7 days pass and still no phone csll or email stating stating they have my repacement iphone"

-------

Verify where this Stands:

For safety purposes, go here, to make sure that it has not been sent back to you yet. If it was delivered, maybe someone else took it: Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 25, 2023 6:00 PM in response to Gabanator

Gabanator Said:

"have apple care made a claim 7 days pass and still no phone csll or email stating stating they have my repacement iphone"

-------

Verify where this Stands:

For safety purposes, go here, to make sure that it has not been sent back to you yet. If it was delivered, maybe someone else took it: Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

have apple care made a claim 7 days pass and still no phone csll or email stating stating they have my repacement iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.