You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't send pictures from my iPhone

I activated the IMESSAGE and MSM etc. nothing helps

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 6:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 4:22 PM

Hi cecelia111,

We'd like to share some additional suggestions to help as you came from the best article for this type of issue for If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. Issues with sending photos would be an MMS type of message and this is heavily reliant on the carrier side. With the steps advised in the article to also contact the carrier, if you have done this without a solution, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support to further investigate this.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 28, 2023 4:22 PM in response to cecelia111

Hi cecelia111,

We'd like to share some additional suggestions to help as you came from the best article for this type of issue for If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. Issues with sending photos would be an MMS type of message and this is heavily reliant on the carrier side. With the steps advised in the article to also contact the carrier, if you have done this without a solution, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support to further investigate this.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I can't send pictures from my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.