You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One

I am currently subscribing to icloud storage for 2.99 a month. I'd like to subscribe to Apple One. But it only gives me 50 GB storage, which would be too small. Can you bundle with a higher storage level?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 1:38 PM

Yes. Apple One offers 3 different tiers. Each with different iCloud Storage space.

Select one of the higher tiers, such Family or Premiere for more storage space.

click here ➜ Apple One - Apple

You can also keep your current iCloud storage as is and add it to the one offered through Apple One if yours is greater for a combined total. So if you subscribe to 200GB and get Apple One Individual you get a total of 250GB.

click here ➜ What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 29, 2023 1:38 PM in response to rgast8244

Yes. Apple One offers 3 different tiers. Each with different iCloud Storage space.

Select one of the higher tiers, such Family or Premiere for more storage space.

click here ➜ Apple One - Apple

You can also keep your current iCloud storage as is and add it to the one offered through Apple One if yours is greater for a combined total. So if you subscribe to 200GB and get Apple One Individual you get a total of 250GB.

click here ➜ What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

Apple One

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.