You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I use apple account balance in a store

I have funds in my apple account balance that I want to use in one of my local apple retail locations

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 8:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 8:22 AM

This document outlines what you can buy with your Apple ID [Apple Account] balance --> What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

You can use Apple Gift Card to purchase products or accessories at an Apple Store.In countries and regions where Apple Gift Card is available, you can

use your Apple Account balance to buy products and accessories at

apple.com or in the Apple Store app. In these countries and regions,

your Apple Account balance includes the balance from any Apple Gift

Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards that you have redeemed.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 30, 2023 8:22 AM in response to Dpariseault

This document outlines what you can buy with your Apple ID [Apple Account] balance --> What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

You can use Apple Gift Card to purchase products or accessories at an Apple Store.In countries and regions where Apple Gift Card is available, you can

use your Apple Account balance to buy products and accessories at

apple.com or in the Apple Store app. In these countries and regions,

your Apple Account balance includes the balance from any Apple Gift

Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards that you have redeemed.

can I use apple account balance in a store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.