You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Allowing restricted websites, specifically Lego Spike app

I have screen time restrictions, specifically website restrictions set on my child's ipad. When they try to use the Lego Spike app, they get a message "Restricted Site: You cannot browse this page at 'localhost' because it is restricted." Then there is a blue button "Allow Website." When I press that button, and put in the Screen Time passcode, nothing happens. We still don't get access to the app. The only thing I've found that fixes it is taking off all website restrictions and allowing all websites, but I do not want to do that. Anyone have an idea or a fix?

iPad Air 3

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 1:19 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 31, 2023 12:06 PM in response to Ladybugblossom

Hey Ladybugblossom,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. Those are some great steps you tried on your own. For your next best step, we recommend that you check for any available updates for your iPad. To do this, check out the steps below:

Update iPadOS

Update iPad manually

At any time, you can check for and install software updates.

Go to Settings  > General > Software Update.
The screen shows the currently installed version of iPadOS and whether an update is available.
To turn off automatic updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates.

Let us know how this goes!

Best regards.

Allowing restricted websites, specifically Lego Spike app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.