You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money debited from my account after I cancelled all my subscriptions

every month they debited from me an amount from apple and I canceled all the subscriptions

also the games now why they take money ???? this nor said at allll !!!!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 12:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 10:50 AM

First and foremost: Find out what you were charged for, in your purchase history: View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support. This shows purchases and subscription fees for one specific Apple ID account. If you or your family have other Apple ID accounts that also use this same payment method, then you will have to check for each of those accounts too.

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support. Your bank/card billing statement will list the merchant, but not the product or service. You can find purchase details in the purchase history mentioned above.

See your subscription overview - Apple. If you have any remaining subscriptions, you can see those in the overview. Unwanted subscriptions can be canceled there.

If you are the Organizer of a Family Sharing group, with Purchase Sharing option active, then any digital Apple purchase from any of the group members will be billed to the payment method of the Organizer. The Organizer would have agreed to that. Organizers that do not want this, would have to deactivate the Purchase Sharing option. Purchase Sharing affects buy-items (movies, ebooks, etc.) only, not subscriptions.

If someone else has been able to use your payment method for their account, then you may be paying for their services and purchases. That could be fraud if it is without your consent. You would have to contact your bank or financial institution about fraud.

Else you may have tricked into a fraudulent subscription service by some organization posing as Apple (Apple Support), and they would use a similar (but not exact) merchant description on the statement. Such scams have been known to happen. You would have to contact your bank or financial institution about fraud.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

For more information about Apple billing and subscriptions: Subscriptions and billing - Official Apple Support

For contacting the Support staff: Get support - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 31, 2023 10:50 AM in response to Sara2210s

First and foremost: Find out what you were charged for, in your purchase history: View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support. This shows purchases and subscription fees for one specific Apple ID account. If you or your family have other Apple ID accounts that also use this same payment method, then you will have to check for each of those accounts too.

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support. Your bank/card billing statement will list the merchant, but not the product or service. You can find purchase details in the purchase history mentioned above.

See your subscription overview - Apple. If you have any remaining subscriptions, you can see those in the overview. Unwanted subscriptions can be canceled there.

If you are the Organizer of a Family Sharing group, with Purchase Sharing option active, then any digital Apple purchase from any of the group members will be billed to the payment method of the Organizer. The Organizer would have agreed to that. Organizers that do not want this, would have to deactivate the Purchase Sharing option. Purchase Sharing affects buy-items (movies, ebooks, etc.) only, not subscriptions.

If someone else has been able to use your payment method for their account, then you may be paying for their services and purchases. That could be fraud if it is without your consent. You would have to contact your bank or financial institution about fraud.

Else you may have tricked into a fraudulent subscription service by some organization posing as Apple (Apple Support), and they would use a similar (but not exact) merchant description on the statement. Such scams have been known to happen. You would have to contact your bank or financial institution about fraud.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

For more information about Apple billing and subscriptions: Subscriptions and billing - Official Apple Support

For contacting the Support staff: Get support - Apple Support

Money debited from my account after I cancelled all my subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.