You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tiny calendar disappear

Somehow all my entries on my Tiny calendar have been wiped - how do I get them back

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 10:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2023 2:43 PM

Glad you recovered your info! I've just gone to delete the tiny calendar app and it says deleting the app will also delete its data. Is that what it said to you and did you still manage to recover your data?! Nervous to delete the app in case the data is irretrievable but at the moment I have no data to lose! Driving me nuts as well! Thanks!

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 26, 2023 2:43 PM in response to DeeNep

Glad you recovered your info! I've just gone to delete the tiny calendar app and it says deleting the app will also delete its data. Is that what it said to you and did you still manage to recover your data?! Nervous to delete the app in case the data is irretrievable but at the moment I have no data to lose! Driving me nuts as well! Thanks!

Sep 1, 2023 9:23 AM in response to 31August31

Hey 31August31,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It appears you're using a 3rd party calendar app called Tiny Calendar, and your events are missing.

If you've gone through the steps of restarting the iPhone and making sure the Tiny Calendar app is up-to-date, we recommend reaching out to the app developer's support for additional assistance. With it being 3rd party, they would be the best experts to help you with the app.

To restart the iPhone, follow the steps below or in this article: Restart your iPhone.

How to restart your iPhone X, 11, 12, 13, or later
1. Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power-off slider appears.
2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device.
3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.

If you have a different iPhone than listed in the steps above, use the article to locate the steps needed for your iPhone.

To check/update apps, follow the steps below or here: How to manually update apps on your Apple device.

1. Open the App Store.
2. Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
3. Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.

If you're unsure of how to find the developer's contact information, the tips in this article may help: How to contact an app developer.

Best wishes.

Tiny calendar disappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.