You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lines and purple color on my selfie camera

The selfie camera of my phone has been turning purple for several months and it gets darker in the dark, and at first there was a vertical line on the screen, which after a while turned into two lines, of course, after some time the camera fixed itself automatically, but still It turned purple, what is the cause of this problem and how can I fix it?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 7:14 PM

6 replies

Sep 1, 2023 8:09 PM in response to dorsa293

dorsa293 Said:

"lines and purple color on my selfie camera: The selfie camera of my phone has been turning purple for several months and it gets darker in the dark, and at first there was a vertical line on the screen, which after a while turned into two lines, of course, after some time the camera fixed itself automatically, but still It turned purple,"

-------

Take a Screenshot:

What happens when you take a screenshot? Do you still see this error? If not, then it is a hardware issue. If so, then it is a software issue. So, try taking. screenshot: Take a Screenshot on your iPhone - Apple Support

lines and purple color on my selfie camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.