You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The payment method for my Apple ID keeps being declined

While I try to add my card on my payment method why does it keep declining cause this is annoying af… I want to add new payment mother after deleting the old one now it has been a problem for me to do.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 2:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 7:49 AM

Goodlifekevin wrote:

While I try to add my card on my payment method why does it keep declining cause this is annoying af… I want to add new payment mother after deleting the old one now it has been a problem for me to do.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

There could be several reasons why your payment method is being declined. We are users like you. We do not have access to your account. Check this article: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support or Contact Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 3, 2023 7:49 AM in response to Goodlifekevin

Goodlifekevin wrote:

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

There could be several reasons why your payment method is being declined. We are users like you. We do not have access to your account. Check this article: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support or Contact Apple.

The payment method for my Apple ID keeps being declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.