You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TAXES for the AppleTV subscription is more than it should be...??

I just subscribed to the MLS Season Pass for the remainder of the 2023 season, at a discounted price for being an AppleTV subscriber, so the price displayed on the tv screen and in the confirmation email was $25. But then when I checked my bank account shortly after subscribing I saw that the amount that I'm being billed is $27.85...

I realize that there would be tax added, but I can't figure out WHY AppleTV just charged 11.4% in taxes?? The normal sales tax here in FL is only 7%.

So WHY is AppleTV charging SO MUCH in extra taxes, an amount that just does not seem correct?!?

1080p

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 9:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 9:32 PM

Federal and local taxes may apply as well. If there aren't any, click here and ask.

(244019)

1 reply

TAXES for the AppleTV subscription is more than it should be...??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.