You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have tried all the suggestions to get SOS off, but nothing works. What should I do now?

SOS mode is on my phone. I have tried all suggestions from apple and nothing works. Anyone else having this problem?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 7:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2023 8:21 PM

Have you contacted your carrier and checked that everything is OK with your cellular plan, and that you are using the phone in a covered area?

if you have done this and still cannot pick up a cellular signal, your phone might have a hardware problem with its cellular radio. In which case you may want to contact Aople or an Apple Authorized repair shop about checking and possibly repairing, the phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 5, 2023 8:21 PM in response to rossarosa

Have you contacted your carrier and checked that everything is OK with your cellular plan, and that you are using the phone in a covered area?

if you have done this and still cannot pick up a cellular signal, your phone might have a hardware problem with its cellular radio. In which case you may want to contact Aople or an Apple Authorized repair shop about checking and possibly repairing, the phone.

I have tried all the suggestions to get SOS off, but nothing works. What should I do now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.