You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

woofz app charged me again and i cancelled the App. August 7th on my Visa for 54.93. please cancel APP and credit my Visa back. thanks

Please cancel and return payment.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 7, 2023 11:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2023 7:52 PM

I try

to cancel and I’m told my information can not be found! I never set up an account and can’t cancel!

11 replies

Apr 6, 2024 1:54 PM in response to tomsymes

they did the same thing to me. I signed up for the free trial and paid for the subscription. I went to the website a couple of days later and cancelled it because the service wasn’t worth it. A month later, they charged me and I contacted support to tell them that I cancelled the subscription already and they sent back that my account was cancelled. They had been trying to charge me for a couple of months afterwards but there wasn’t any money on my card but they got me yesterday so I contacted support again. They emailed back saying they were “sorry that you got into a situation like this” and that I was supposed to follow the directions from the last email (there were no instructions) If I’m contacting them because my attempts to cancel online didn’t work, why would I try again when the first email said that my subscription had been canceled? and the current email says that they canceled my subscription without any instructions? They are ripping people off and being very rude in response. I asked for a phone number because I think it’s ridiculous and I want to actually talk to someone. Haven’t received any response. Worst company I’ve ever dealt with.

Jul 5, 2024 6:37 PM in response to AdamSB1978

AdamSB1978 wrote:

This has happened to me as well… does anyone know how to get them to cancel a subscription that has already been cancelled and issue a refund?

If the charge was directly to your payment card from the vendor—not via a purchase or subscription acquired via Apple, and not showing on the billing for any of your Apple IDs—then you’ll need to discuss that with the app vendor, and with your financial provider in the event of a dispute.

Dec 21, 2023 8:16 PM in response to Gethelpsending4me

Gethelpsending4me wrote:

I try
to cancel and I’m told my information can not be found! I never set up an account and can’t cancel!

If the charge was directly to your payment card from the vendor—not a purchase or subscription acquired via Apple—you’ll need to discuss that with the vendor, and with your financial provider in the event of a dispute.

If the vendor making the charge is Apple, but if you do not see the charge shown on the billing information that Apple has provided for each of your various Apple IDs, then your payment information may have been compromised, and you will need to discuss that and these charges with your financial provider.

woofz app charged me again and i cancelled the App. August 7th on my Visa for 54.93. please cancel APP and credit my Visa back. thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.