You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Assistance Needed with iCloud+ Subscription and Missing Photos

Dear Apple Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with a recent issue I've encountered with my iCloud+ subscription and missing photos.

Recently, I attempted to resubscribe to my iCloud+ plan, but my payment method was declined. Following this, I noticed that a significant number of my photos have disappeared from my iCloud Photos library. I am concerned about the loss of these precious memories and would like to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

I have already taken the following steps:

1. Checked my iCloud Storage to ensure I have adequate space.
  2. Verified and updated my payment method.
  3. Checked the "Recently Deleted" album in the Photos app for recoverable photos.
  4. Attempted to restore from a recent iCloud backup.

However, despite these efforts, my missing photos have not been fully recovered, and I am unable to access them. I am writing to request your assistance in resolving this issue, recovering my missing photos, and successfully resubscribing to my iCloud+ plan.

Please let me know how I can proceed to resolve this matter. I appreciate your prompt attention to this request and look forward to your guidance and support in restoring my photos and ensuring the smooth functioning of my iCloud+ subscription.

Thank you for your assistance.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 2:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2023 2:55 AM

You’re not addressing Apple, this is a user forum. Any pictures available to you are on your synced device or at iCloud.com. If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Assistance Needed with iCloud+ Subscription and Missing Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.