You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice memo recordings disappeared from iPhone storage

I have recently discovered that most of the voice memo recordings from my iPhone have disappeared. I do not use iCloud back up however, all of my memos are stored in local iPhone storage and it shows that voice memo occupy 1.25 GB however I am not able to find all but last 2 recordings

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 9, 2023 12:39 PM

3 replies

Sep 11, 2023 3:24 PM in response to SravanKrA

Yes, I've disabled iCloud, but I've enough space on my phone to store all Voice Memos and I never enabled Voice Memos for iCloud? So, why did it take all my Voice memo recordings to iCloud? <ore importantly, Is there a way to recover this since I disabled iCloud only about 2weeks or so back? Alternately, can I enable I cloud and get it back? There are a lot of precious personal recordings that I want to keep on my phone and home computer. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Voice memo recordings disappeared from iPhone storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.