You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fix for 'Cannot connect to App Store' error on iPhone?

Hello, I've been encountering an issue on my iPhone where I'm unable to download or update apps from the App Store. Every time I try, I receive an error message stating 'Cannot connect to the App Store.' Despite checking my internet connection, restarting my iPhone, and signing out and back into my Apple ID, the problem persists. I'm reaching out for guidance on troubleshooting steps or specific settings I can adjust to resolve this issue. It's frustrating as I rely on the App Store for various applications and updates. Any assistance you can provide to help me regain access to the App Store and resolve this 'Cannot connect to the App Store' error would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 12:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 12:31 AM

Hi, I think you have tried most of the fixes that would be suggested here but one other is to check to see if the date, time and time zone are correct on your iPhone for your region. If this is wrong it can stop your iPhone from connecting to the App Store. Here are the relevant Apple Support Pages If you can't change the time or time zone on your Apple device – Apple Support (UK)

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store or other Apple services – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 10, 2023 12:31 AM in response to devinclark

Hi, I think you have tried most of the fixes that would be suggested here but one other is to check to see if the date, time and time zone are correct on your iPhone for your region. If this is wrong it can stop your iPhone from connecting to the App Store. Here are the relevant Apple Support Pages If you can't change the time or time zone on your Apple device – Apple Support (UK)

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store or other Apple services – Apple Support (UK)

Fix for 'Cannot connect to App Store' error on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.