You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone is synced up with my new iPhone 12 they stole my iPhone 7 how do I unsync them?

My son has been hacking my phone for9 months with my old iPhone 7. And this is my second iPhone 12 trying to stop him. On google security. It shows that there is a phone synced up to my new phone. How can I delete that old phone? Don’t remember the number it was years ago.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 8:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 8:46 AM

The only way you can “sync” iOS devices is if they share an Apple ID. The phone number is irrelevant.

Here is guidance on how to determine if anyone else is using your Apple ID and what to do about it→How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

2 replies

Someone is synced up with my new iPhone 12 they stole my iPhone 7 how do I unsync them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.