You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using MS Word on iPad and MacMini

Is it possible to have both devices working from the same set of files? I use iCloud and don’t want to with OneDrive or Dropbox.

Mac mini, macOS 13.5

Posted on Sep 10, 2023 4:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 7:32 AM

I will reply to my own question. Problem solved! I Googled again and this time I found a solution on WikiHow: "How to save a Word Document in iCloud from any device." I followed the instructions for "Using an iPhone or iPad" and overnight all of my desired folders were on iCloud and available on my iPad.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2023 7:32 AM in response to Iclasticons

I will reply to my own question. Problem solved! I Googled again and this time I found a solution on WikiHow: "How to save a Word Document in iCloud from any device." I followed the instructions for "Using an iPhone or iPad" and overnight all of my desired folders were on iCloud and available on my iPad.

Using MS Word on iPad and MacMini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.