You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i’ve canceled my subscription way before why does it still view that

i’ve subscribed to a free trial and immediately cancelled it, it has been asking me to pay the cost even though i have cancelled the subscription awhile before and it wont let me download any new apps or update any apps

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 4:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 7:51 PM

There is only one proper way to cancel a subscription. If you didn't follow these instructions by the day prior to the end of the trial period, you didn't cancel the subscription.

Managing auto-renewing subscriptions -

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You will need to speak to Apple support before you can use the account.

World-wide Apple Support -

Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK)

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.2;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.6.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.6.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.6.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.6; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 11, 2023 7:51 PM in response to abunawal

There is only one proper way to cancel a subscription. If you didn't follow these instructions by the day prior to the end of the trial period, you didn't cancel the subscription.

Managing auto-renewing subscriptions -

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

You will need to speak to Apple support before you can use the account.

World-wide Apple Support -

Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK)

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.2;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.6.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.6.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.6.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.6; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

i’ve canceled my subscription way before why does it still view that

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.