You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone is hacking my iPhone 14

I’m having a big issue for the last two years and I’m sure if you’re down here too because I have been hacked by the same person but your name to yours now I’m about 40 phones. She also went and got the stimulus 1400 and no other stuff part, I can’t do this anymore. I mean I’m a literate well I was examined better now I’m trying to find her off my phones but……

Bummer says the iPhones can’t be crashed. Well this person also crashed my iPhone 11 twice. This is a brand new iPhone 14 and a she was in it really quick.

so my idea how she was getting in the IP address is it scrambled. And then what are these certificate? The licenses whatever they are do they is that how she does she get them and control my phone is that how she controls my phone??? 10 million? Please please somebody help me I can’t do this. My boyfriend doesn’t even want to be with me anymore everybody’s telling them it’s me and I’m looking like a fool and I am proving it so many times on my fall and I can’t. I’m dying crazy please somebody help me thank you.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 5:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2023 5:55 PM

If you feel an unauthorized person/app is remotely using, controlling or monitoring your device, then that is possible only if you have done one or more of the following Don'ts...

1. Don't hand over an iPhone to kids or to a stranger without Enabling Guided Access
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jailbreak
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device
  5. Don't give in to Phishing
  6. Don't plug in your device in Airports and Public places through third-party cables and trust the device. Beware of Juice Jacking. (Especially in India)
  7. Don't leave your iPhone unlocked and unattended in public places like offices, schools, malls, etc.

If one of the above is true then quickly change the Apple ID Password and Return iPhone settings to their defaults.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 11, 2023 5:55 PM in response to Cindyduk65

If you feel an unauthorized person/app is remotely using, controlling or monitoring your device, then that is possible only if you have done one or more of the following Don'ts...

1. Don't hand over an iPhone to kids or to a stranger without Enabling Guided Access
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jailbreak
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device
  5. Don't give in to Phishing
  6. Don't plug in your device in Airports and Public places through third-party cables and trust the device. Beware of Juice Jacking. (Especially in India)
  7. Don't leave your iPhone unlocked and unattended in public places like offices, schools, malls, etc.

If one of the above is true then quickly change the Apple ID Password and Return iPhone settings to their defaults.

Sep 15, 2023 10:37 PM in response to Cindyduk65

Cindyduk65 Said:

"Someone is hacking my iPhone 14: I’m having a big issue for the last two years and I’m sure if you’re down here too because I have been hacked by the same person but your name to yours now I’m about 40 phones. She also went and got the stimulus 1400 and no other stuff part, I can’t do this anymore.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting a Hacked iPhone:

Set this Up Anew:

If you are so concerned, then reset your iPhone, as if you were to sell it. Perform as interacted here, including the iCloud Logout and backup creation: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Someone is hacking my iPhone 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.