You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i wanted to get a refund but didnt get

my friend purchased in a game on my phone and i wanted to get a refund and i requested to get one but they said its not refundable and i cant request for another one, what should i do to get the money back from the game?

iPhone 13, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 4:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 4:28 AM

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

If Apple has notified you that it is not eligible for refund, we can't help you, sorry, we are also users of Apple products & services like you. 

Some purchases are final.

Get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2023 4:28 AM in response to bernadett242

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

If Apple has notified you that it is not eligible for refund, we can't help you, sorry, we are also users of Apple products & services like you. 

Some purchases are final.

Get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service 

i wanted to get a refund but didnt get

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.