You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Free trial

I received an email from Apple with a receipt for Apple renewal from iTunes. First I do not have iTunes and I did not authorize it. I recently bought a new Samsung TV. It came with a free trial, which I activated. The free trial expires the week of the 9th of October, which I noted on my calendar . Please remove this charge and advise me on how to cancel this free subscription before it is due to expire. I will be notifying American Express of this mistake. I look forward to hearing from you.... Thankyou

Carmen Flynn

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 8:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 8:41 AM

This is a user helping users with tech questions, we are not apple and apple do not read your posts here

if it was me then I would read

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support (EG)

if it's read then you can read If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

and or reach out to their support channels

Apple Support

And or

Contact - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2023 8:41 AM in response to carmenflynn1919

This is a user helping users with tech questions, we are not apple and apple do not read your posts here

if it was me then I would read

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support (EG)

if it's read then you can read If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

and or reach out to their support channels

Apple Support

And or

Contact - Official Apple Support

Apple TV Free trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.