You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download Apps

I can’t download any apps from my App Store. It keeps saying log in to iTunes, then I press continue and verify. But it doesn’t download. It just keeps popping up saying log in to iTunes. How do I fix so I can download apps again ?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 12:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2023 6:37 PM

If clicking doesn't work, open the iTunes app and see what's up in your account settings. You may need to supply a payment method.

You usually need to have added a valid payment method to your account. Even to re-download or update apps and for free apps. You can find the acceptable payment methods for your country here;

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.2;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.6.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.6.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.6.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.6; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2023 6:37 PM in response to StefanKarneback

If clicking doesn't work, open the iTunes app and see what's up in your account settings. You may need to supply a payment method.

You usually need to have added a valid payment method to your account. Even to re-download or update apps and for free apps. You can find the acceptable payment methods for your country here;

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13.5.2;  Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.6.2; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.6.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.6.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.6; HomePods, audioOS 16.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Download Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.