You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 16.6.1 battery drain

After updating iOS 16.6.1 battery draining very fast is there any issue ?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 13, 2023 11:41 PM

3 replies

Oct 1, 2023 7:42 AM in response to Ingo2711

I am having the same problem (Iphone12 iOS 16.6.1)....in settings it is showing the Phone App as using more than 70% of battery life in the last 24 hours (has been over 60% the last few days) but if I look at last 10 days, it's showing an avaerage of 38% activity by the Phone when looking at the "Show Activity" list and only 1 minute when I look at "Show battery usage". Which really doesn't make sense especially added to the fact that I don't make a ton of phone calls. This has been paired with a very strange issue with voicemails not showing up for anywhere from 15 minutes to over 5 hours after a call has come in (I'm on Verizon and have reached out to them about it with no help from that at all). I have done a couple of soft resets of the phone but no changes.

It would be great if someone had some insight as to what was going on...if this is due to something on Apples end (as often happens with new updates for a few days) or if there's something I can do.

iOS 16.6.1 battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.