You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beware Phishing attempt under the guise of iCloud storage being full and space upgrade payment method having failed.

The sender appears as “iČloud” which made me suspicious and when I expand the email address it’s from a random address - no “apple” or “iCloud” in sight!

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 6:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 7:59 PM

LesSmyth Said:

"The sender appears as 'iČloud' which made me suspicious and when I expand the email address it’s from a random address - no 'apple' or 'iCloud' in sight!"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Forward these off to Apple. These are just user-to-user forums. Apple barely reads these forums as it is on their own time and will. So, inform apple of this. Apple will know nothing oi this, if you don't report it.

Forward the eMail Message to: reportphishing@apple.com

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 15, 2023 7:59 PM in response to LesSmyth

LesSmyth Said:

"The sender appears as 'iČloud' which made me suspicious and when I expand the email address it’s from a random address - no 'apple' or 'iCloud' in sight!"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Forward these off to Apple. These are just user-to-user forums. Apple barely reads these forums as it is on their own time and will. So, inform apple of this. Apple will know nothing oi this, if you don't report it.

Forward the eMail Message to: reportphishing@apple.com

Beware Phishing attempt under the guise of iCloud storage being full and space upgrade payment method having failed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.