You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have SiriusXm on my I phone. Can my wife use it also on her Iphone?

Can my wife use my SiriusSm on her phone also?

thank you

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 10:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 10:46 AM

Assuming you each have your own unique Apple ID, you can use Family Sharing to share content between the two of you. What you need to find out from SiriusXM however, is each phone can listen to Sirius at the same time, which may require you to pay for a family plan.

Your question requires two steps. One to have a Family Share account with Apple and this link explains that --> Family Sharing - Apple

And you need to contact Sirius about your account and what it permits or doesn't permit.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 16, 2023 10:46 AM in response to GBeim

Assuming you each have your own unique Apple ID, you can use Family Sharing to share content between the two of you. What you need to find out from SiriusXM however, is each phone can listen to Sirius at the same time, which may require you to pay for a family plan.

Your question requires two steps. One to have a Family Share account with Apple and this link explains that --> Family Sharing - Apple

And you need to contact Sirius about your account and what it permits or doesn't permit.

Have SiriusXm on my I phone. Can my wife use it also on her Iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.