You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how long is the warranty on a new macbook pro?

Before I purchase a new macbook pro, I want to know how long the warranty is. I thought it would be easier to find out!

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 7:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 7:26 PM

Ensatina Said:

"how long is the warranty on a new macbook pro?: Before I purchase a new macbook pro, I want to know how long the warranty is. I thought it would be easier to find out!"

-------

Timeframe to Purchase AppleCare:

You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited warranty with this. It would end in an instant if you were to relocate to a new Country/Region. As for AppleCare, you only have 14 days to purchase it. So, I have purchased AppleCare for my devices, and to do the same, you'd go here to see if this is an available option to you: https://checkcoverage.apple.com

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 16, 2023 7:26 PM in response to Ensatina

Ensatina Said:

"how long is the warranty on a new macbook pro?: Before I purchase a new macbook pro, I want to know how long the warranty is. I thought it would be easier to find out!"

-------

Timeframe to Purchase AppleCare:

You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited warranty with this. It would end in an instant if you were to relocate to a new Country/Region. As for AppleCare, you only have 14 days to purchase it. So, I have purchased AppleCare for my devices, and to do the same, you'd go here to see if this is an available option to you: https://checkcoverage.apple.com

how long is the warranty on a new macbook pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.