You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I edit my credit card info on iCloud storage without losing anything already in iCloud storage?

How do I update my credit card information on my iCloud storage without losing anything already in my iCloud storage?

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 5:16 PM

2 replies

Sep 17, 2023 5:31 PM in response to Algeoge

Algeoge Said:

"How do I edit my credit card info on iCloud storage without losing anything already in iCloud storage?: How do I update my credit card information on my iCloud storage without losing anything already in my iCloud storage?"

-------

Loss of Data Prior to iCloud+ Plan:

Nothing would be lost, if you were to sign up for iCloud+. See your option here: iCloud+ Plans and Pricing - Apple Support

Export All of iCloud:

Consider exporting all all of iCloud onto an external disk, to have a backup and to avoid loss of data.  Read my User Tip for moreGetting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

How do I edit my credit card info on iCloud storage without losing anything already in iCloud storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.