You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 15 payment

I’m looking to buy the new iPhone 15 by November but I’m an AuPair, so I don’t really want to pay it completely with cash bc it’s a BIG amount of money, but the installments are for 24 or 36 months, I’m just here for a year, could extend for another year but still, I’d rather pay like half of the total price right away and the other half in installments and according to how much I can spend each month maybe do bigger payments so that I can finish paying for it even sooner, but idk if I can actually do it. I know I can buy it from other stores but at least with Walmart it was the same deal, what would you recommend?

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 7:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 11:01 PM

It's easy to save on the products that you love. Explore available cashback offers, low monthly instalments and instant credit for iPhone with Apple Trade In.

Ways to Buy - EMI, Cashback & Finance Options

1 reply

Iphone 15 payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.