You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging Airpod Pros

My left airpod is not charging. When I disconnect and reconnect my airpods, it comes up on the screen as saying 100% charged. But then when the "connect to device" prompt disappears I cannot see anything on the left airpod. I have disconnected and reconnected the airpod several times, and it has shown the airpod being at 0% battery despite the prompt saying its at 100%.

Furthermore, when I insert it into the case, it does not charge, whether I close the case or attach the case to the charging cable. I have thoroughly cleaned the pod and the case as well.

I am uncertain if this piece of info is helpful, but when I shut my airpods case (when not in use) with both pods, the left airpod remains on the battery widget, when normally the airpods and case disappear from the widget when not in use.

P.S. I did not realize this until after posting. But this is on IOS17 for an Iphone 12pro.

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 3:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 7:22 AM

I'm having the same issue on my AirPods Pro 2nd generation. My right airpod isn't charging as it normally did before updating to 6A300. Also the case battery is draining fast, I think because it tries to force charge the right airpods that's staying at 0%.

Similar questions

1 reply

Charging Airpod Pros

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.